Saturday, August 8, 2009

My summer passion

This summer I planted a few gardens. I have not planted anything since before J was born and that has been over two years now. I absolutely love gardening! It is such a wonderful feeling to be able to make something and nurture it. Must be why I love being a Mommy so much too =)




Here we have watermelon, lettuce, carrots and peppers.



Here is a shot of some lettuce, parsley, oregano and basil




Here are my little tomatoes


I love this one the best! It is so lush and I cannot wait to see the yellow squash and zucchini that comes.
Here we have some cukes, red peppers and tomatoes
Sugar snap peas and green beans

We also have a pumpkin patch too! The boys love taking care of the garden as much as I do. They have a great time just picking some lettuce and eating it right there!

Ahhhh....gotta love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment