Friday, August 21, 2009

Home sweet homeschool...

Well we are about to begin our third year (I can hardly believe it is our third year already) of homeschooling and I decided that I want to have somewhere that is pretty dedicated to being our school area. The first two years we always did it at the kitchen table and did have all of the necessities, but this is SO much better. I spent the last two weeks organizing, moving and re-organizing so much and am so pleased with the results. My boys love it too and cannot wait to begin on Monday. I have already caught my oldest son out there a few times reading in the library =)
We decided to use our breezeway as it one of the comfiest rooms in our home. It is very inviting and just a fun place to hang out.

Here are some shots of our school room:









No comments:

Post a Comment