Monday, August 12, 2013

The Weekend in Review

We had such a fun weekend! It was jammed packed with non stop action, mostly outside (YAY!) due to great weather.

There was the Testosterone Zone.
  I am the queen in my house of blue and boys will be boys and we had LOTS of boys {and one lone girl} hanging out and playing.  We usually have lots of kids over, but, this summer our little group seems to have grown. A good amount of the pictures I took came out blurry and you can't tell, but, we had ten boys here riding bikes.  It was pretty entertaining!











We had a birthday party for Lovey Dovey's Webkinz.  They all turned TWO on Saturday.  I thought it was very sweet of them to all celebrate their birthday on the same day! 




Here is Lovey Dovey making his GF, EF, DF, NF chocolate cake for them bright and early Saturday morning.  This cake is amazing and it is probably one of the best I have
come across!














{notice that Lovey Dovey could not wait until their party to have some cake!}






We even had some basketball to round off the weekend nicely.





I hope you enjoyed your weekend with your family as much as I did mine!



2 comments:

  1. Whenever a week includes chocolate cake, that's a good week in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, you and I think alot alike :-)
    You can never go wrong with chocolate, can you?

    ReplyDelete