Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ahhhh....Pure Bliss

This is Lovey Dovey.





He really is the sweetest five {almost six!} year old!
He has quite a few food allergies {wheat, milk, egg, sesame seeds and all nuts}, but, you would never know this when you meet him.  He takes it ALL in stride, like nothing at all ever bothers him.  He has been on his allergen free diet since he was 11 months old, so it is all he has ever known.  All in all he is very good about it all and never complains.

He is really my hero!

So...LD asked me yesterday if I would make him some brownies.  For the life of me I have never made him brownies.  I have made lots of goodies for him over the years...cakes, cupcakes and cookies, but, never thought of brownies {DUH!}.

We whipped out one of his cookbooks that are allergen friendly and made some really YUMMY brownies!

Here is LD waiting patiently for them.




Can you tell that he is *SO* excited about it?????


Here is the finished product.  They really came out quite yummy!  He wants to share them with everyone too.  His birthday is next month, so maybe we will celebrate with brownies!  I love it when I find something special for him to enjoy :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment