Tuesday, February 21, 2012

In Need of a Little Pick Me Up?

I don't know if you have been by Suscipio yet, but, if you have not you really should!
This is a new blog started by a wonderful group of single, married, mothers, grandmothers. They strive to make God the Father the habitual guide and help of our lives because they know with Him we can do all things. They offer a place of comfort, rest, support and encouragement for all sisters in Christ. Our souls are tender, our hearts thoughtful and some days we just need a place to go and know we are accepted “as is”…Suscipio, Latin for: to raise up, maintain, support, accept, receive.

I try to stop by there at least a few times a week, if not daily as they speak right to my heart.

Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I've been there only a couple times, but I like what is there! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete