Monday, July 25, 2011

My Summertime Love

I always look forward to those long summer months where the air is sweet and filled with sunshine. Each year I plan my garden and try to expand upon the previous year of what I have learned worked and did not. I absolutely love gardening! It is such a wonderful feeling to be able to make something and nurture it. Must be why I love being a Mommy so much too :-)

This year we planted lettuce, cucumbers, grape and big boy tomatoes, cilantro, basil, dill, parsley, red peppers, eggplant, corn, green beans, snap peas and winter squash. Everything is growing well too!

Here are a few shots of this years gardens...





























1 comment:

  1. Your garden looks fabulous!!!! May you reap a bountiful harvest from all of your hard work. Everything looks so healthy, green, and lush:) Thanks for sharing your sweet patches of joy!

    ReplyDelete