Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Dinner Date

Five years ago, Handsome got himself all dressed up and asked me to a special dinner.
We had a nice dinner at home with candles and yummy food and made it all grown-up like!  His dad was away on business and he wanted to do something sweet for his momma.

Here is a picture of him before we had our date.




He is 11 years old now, but, still I get sweet surprises and had one waiting for me one my bed yesterday.








{Apple added just in case he is peeking. I don't want him to see where we are going!}

Now I know you don't know Handsome, but, his signature style with cards is to always draw a chocolate chip cookie on the back.  He's been doing it for years!

This little sweet act of kindness just made my momma heart melt!
 
So, tonight I am headed out for a sweet dinner with my first born grown up boy!
I cannot wait!





2 comments:

  1. I love this! Handsome is one very sweet young man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Kimberly! We really had a great time. He is very sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete