Sunday, May 20, 2012

Stopping By to Say HI and to Share Some Stories

Happy Sunday All!

I hope everyone had a wonderful week.  I know we did.  We spent alot of time outside planting flowers, playing and just enjoying the sunshine :-)

We have wrapped up our school year.  We will continue to do the 3 R's during the summer to stay fresh!

I have been making some purchases for the new year and spending much to much time looking for great books (guilty pleasure of mine....I love great books, especially children's books).  I have been having a tough time finding classics to add to our library that are unabridged, but, will keep looking!  Why people have to tamper with a great story is beyond me.

Anyhoo...I wanted to share a great site I just stumbled upon for free audio books!

Looks fabulous!

Free Audio Books

Hope you all had a great week and are enjoying a lovely Spring!

2 comments:

  1. I so love the classics too...i cannot hide my passion for good books...so now my kids pick up those books and read the good stuff!!
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you, AnnMarie! Love your name :-)
    I just popped over to your blog. You have quite the following. Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day.

    ReplyDelete